Oct 17, 2011

IT'S NOT ABOUT YOUR SIGN, IT'S ALL ABOUT YOUR BLOOD TYPE

One of my classmates today said that knowing one's blood type is popular in Korea. I was surprised to find out that I asked if they consider one's blood type in looking for their partner in life. I searched through the net and found this blood type personalities for your enlightenment. (To know more about this, please click the link here: =>http://www. 8asians. com/2011/06/03/do-blood-types-dictate-personality-traits/)




Although science dismisses this as unwarranted, still, this is quite popular in Korea and has become a business even in Korean dramas.  There's even a Korean movie which has an english translation, "My Boyfriend is Blood Type B." It's interesting alright. My friend said that here, people will not ask you about your sign, they will ask you about your blood type. So, what's your blood type personality? 

No comments:

Post a Comment