Sep 26, 2011

REMEMBERING A MOTHER'S LOVE

IT'S MAMA LINDA'S BIRTHDAY!!!

I thank the Lord for the sixty-one years (62) that he has been blessing my mother with good health and love. She was instrumental to me and my sisters’ salvation. My mother has been a prayer warrior ever since. I can still recall those early days when she would lay her hands on us, her children, and cry out to the Lord in prayer. When I started doing the ministry, I realized how much my mother’s prayers has covered and protected me and my siblings, and how God has blessed us because of my mother.



Mama Linda lost my father 17 years ago. I remember how she cried almost everyday thinking of how she's going to make it through life and stay strong for us. My heart breaks seeing my mother do laundry for others, and do jobs imaginable, just to send us to school and what not.


Despite of the many persecutions that she’d been through, I saw her steadfast and unwavering in her faith in God. I am just grateful to the Lord for making her my mother, who constantly prays for all of us, her children. I saw her struggles with life after my father’s death yet, God, I know is just so good to her. I thank the Lord for his grace to my mother and for making her years on earth full of life and joy.



As I honor you today on your birthday Mama Linda, I want you to know how thankful I am to you for loving us and ultimately for loving God. You are the epitome of a prayerful woman of God who battles and succeeds in all of life's challenges. I LOVE YOU MAMA...THANK YOU FOR YOUR LOVE...

No comments:

Post a Comment