Aug 29, 2011

YAYAY IS LEAVING...YEHEY...

I AM EXCITED...SO EXCITED FOR MY SISTER'S FLIGHT.....
YAYAY...ENJOY YOUR TIME IN AUSTRALIA....

She is not my strongest-willed sister. She's calm and composed and above all, she has the heart of a Samaritan. She is Esay, my sister Elisa, whom we call as our lovable "Yayay". She's leaving for Australia tomorrow to be with my sister Ate Phen. Our family  prayed for this for a while, and God has surely answered it in His time.


I know my sister deserves to have a break. She has been taking care of our family for years now without a single complaint. She sometimes becomes my shock absorber, everytime we talk about family matters and all...yet,  I haven't heard her grumble, not even once.


She's just quiet, and very naive I should say. All she wants is to make life as blissful as possible for the family. I am very excited for her, BECAUSE SHE DESERVES IT! Happy for you Yayay. Thanks for looking after our family... and now....It's your turn to experience life and take care of yourself... I will, as always, keep you in prayers, and hope that in time...in time... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment